Thursday 2 August 2012

Kama - Galloglass

Oh this band is also a very special band for me... I remember when I first listened to their debut album. The violin lines they added to their songs and the melodic vocals so beautifully sang...

It's a shame they disbanded. Even more because Andrew "Mac" McDermott from Threshold was going to be their vocalist after the release of "Heavenseeker". Too bad the guy died though.

The limited edition of "Heavenseeker" is amon my favorite digipaks in my collections. But thats mainly because I watched the bonus dvd so much, I almost burned my dvd player. I even had ripped the videos and posted on youtube and the guitarrist Kai Mühlenbruch commented on the videos and approved my action! I thought he would ask me to take down the videos, but he liked so more people could see them. He was a very nice fella.

Also, that digipak comes with a poster of the cover art which is not in the pictures because its framed in my wall :P Sorry for that!

I'm afraid this is going to be the only post regarding Galloglass :( They are fairly unknown but I would love to see more people posting their copies if they own any! This band is way too good to be so unknown.

Front

Back

Inside of both editions

Heavenseeker Digipak detail

The classic Limb Records sticker describing the contents of the limited edition

Shelf Vision
For more info on Galloglass: Metal-Archives

No comments:

Post a Comment