Thursday 2 August 2012

Kama - Alestorm

Alestorm is a band I've known since their first record. They are fairly new to the metal scene, their debut was released in 2008.

But that doesn't mean they are not worth checking out. When I first saw their release, the cover art really got my attention. I'm into pirate stuff so I had to check their music. And I wasn't dissapointed.

I was really lucky to find their debut for sale as digipak with their EP Leviathan included! It was released by Witch of the East, a division of Scarecrow Records from Mexico.

Front

Back

Captain Morgan's Revenge & Leviathan Mexican Digipak - Inside


Captain Morgan's Revenge & Leviathan Mexican Digipak - Band Photo

Black Sails to Midnight - Slipcase CD + DVD Argentinian Edition - Inside

Black Sails to Midnight CD + DVD Argentinian Edition - Band Photo

Shelf Vision
For more info on Alestorm: Metal-Archives

No comments:

Post a Comment