Thursday 2 August 2012

Kama - Amon Amarth

Amon Amarth is a band I really like. I dare to say they are in my Top 10! When I first heard their music they had just released the album "Fate of Norns". Yeah, I know, its quite late but it was enough to make me check their entire discography!!

From there, when "With Oden on Our Side" released, I simply couldn't stop listening to "Runes to My Memory"... Simply awesome!

It was hard to find their albums here in Brazil, at least with a good price! They were released by Sum Records which now no longer exists, so their older albums are all out of print here... So all we had left was the import versions, which are pretty damn expensive! But I managed to find a very cheap "Versus The World" with 2 CDs!! But after that I couldn't find any other with a reasonable price...

Well, luckly for me I found recently a webshop with many albums for a very nice price, so I ordered all their latest albums! And the best part is that all of those were double versions! "With Oden on Our Side" with a bonus cd, "Twilight of the Thunder God" in slipcase and with bonus dvd (which is awesome btw) and "Surtur Rising" with a bonus dvd too! Simply wonderful!

Front

Back

Jewel Cases with double CDs

Twilight of the Thundergod Slipcase Argentinian Edition with bonus DVD - Inside

Twilight of the Thunder God Slipcase Argentinian Edition with Bonus DVD - Band Photo

Shelf Vision
For more info on Amon Amarth: Metal-Archives

No comments:

Post a Comment