Thursday 2 August 2012

Kama - Arch Enemy

This time I'll post my small collection of Arch Enemy.

I'm still missing a lot of items. But I managed to get my favorite albums. And the digipak of their best of, which they recorded songs from their first albums but with Angela on vocals.

A special note for the Burning Bridges edition. This is a re-release with 9 (NINE!!) bonus tracks. I really love this album even with the old vocalist. The booklet comes with track commentaries by Michael Amott.

Front

Back

Burning Bridges Remastered - Inside

Burning Bridges Remastered - Band Photo

Burning Bridges Remastered - Detail

The Root of All Evil Mexican Digipak - Inside

The Root of All Evil Mexican Digipak - Band Photo

Shelf Vision
For more info on Arch Enemy:  Metal-Archives

No comments:

Post a Comment