Thursday 2 August 2012

Kama - Athena

Athena is a very dear band to me. Even though they disbanded for quite some time and have released only 3 albums, each with a different line-up and specially vocalists, they were the first metal band I ever got addicted to.

It may sound silly for having started with such an unknown and not-that-good band, but those were different times.

"Twilight of Days" is a very special album to me because it was my first metal cd ever. The first I bought and started my collection. Also I listened to that cd so much that I wonder how it didn't melt already!

"A New Religion?" is also very nice because it featured Fabio Lione from Rhapsody on vocals. At the time I listened to that album, I was extremely addicted to Rhapsody. So having an album from one of Fabio's past bands was a true honor and privilege for me. I'm proud to own a promo of that cd that is still sealed!

"Inside the Moon" was a really trouble to get... That album is out of print for a long long time and everytime it popped on Ebay, it had a very high cost or the person wouldn't ship to Brazil. But I never gave up and ended getting it! And also as a japanese edition, making it even "rarer" hahaha.

This collection is far from being complete. I still plan on getting every kind of release of this band.

Front

Back

Inside the Moon Japanese Edition - Inside

Inside the Moon Japanese Edition - Band Photo

Shelf Vision
For more info on Athena: Metal-Archives

No comments:

Post a Comment