Wednesday 8 August 2012

Kama - Turisas - The Varangian Way

Well this was a weird thing to catch on ebay. Long ago when I was an ebay rat, I would dig every corner of that website looking for any kind of rarities from bands I like. And Turisas was one of those bands.

This is a promo version of their second album, "The Varangian Way". It's weird because its in a DVD case. And it also feature the bonus DVD that comes with the limited edition! I've never seen a promo like this. Obviously the DVD is a hand made copy, but the CD is official. The cover is printed in those ordinary glossy papers from normal DVDs.

I don't know if the guy made this to look more atractive to buyers by adding the bonus DVD or it's really official.




1 comment:

  1. I've just picked up a copy of this exact same promo - CD only - in a local thrift store. It has an A4 flyer on yellowish paper (a little like manuscript to look at) with the usual record label hype for the album etc. Cool piece!

    ReplyDelete