Wednesday 8 August 2012

Kama - Opeth - Ghost Reveries

This band is becoming a favorite to me. I had only known this album "Ghost Reveries" until recently, when I decided to listen to their discography properly. And I'm really happy for doing it! Their music is amazing, very somber with great vocals going from extreme and death'ish to very calm and clean.

The guitars also play a big part here. From heavy and fast to acoustic and slow. Everything is in perfect balance in this band and specially this album. It was the first album I listened and the first I bought. And couldn't be a better edition! Digipak in matted paper instead of the glossy standard. And it features a bonus DVD with a very entertaining documentary. Also the bonus track of Deep Purple cover.

I'm planning on start a big collection on this band, so stay tuned if you are an Opeth fan!





For more info on Opeth: Metal-Archives

No comments:

Post a Comment