Sunday 5 August 2012

Kama - Raising Fear - Avalon

Raising Fear is a very nice band but very unknown too... They play a pretty standard power metal and I understand why people don't give them much attention, since there's nothing new in their music. But still, you can find some gems in bands like this.

I first listened to their debut album "Mythos" and got hooked on their melodies and great vocal lines. But it was really hard to find their cds, even on ebay.

One day at Galeria do Rock I found this album in a store for a cheap price and, even though I haven't listened to this album very much, I couldn't let it pass! And I like this digipak, its simple but its very beautiful and glossy. The paper quality on the digipak is among the best you can find so I wasn't dissapointed!





For more info on Raising Fear: Metal-Archives

No comments:

Post a Comment